Sunday, April 15, 2012

This Week In My Studio

I will be starting a new feature called, "This Week in My Studio."  This will motivate me to blog weekly with updates on  clay progress.  This week I am preparing for a craft show next Sunday, April 22. Although I have done some custom orders and sold through retail shops,  this will be my first craft show.
Pretty nervous about the display, what to make, pricing and will I have enough products. Do you ever really feel ready?  Am focusing on up-cyled product. Hoping to finish some Art Dolls.
Will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Last week was a lot of exploration on what to create for the craft show. I learned a lot and some accomplishments surprised me. Learned not to take on new project, refine the techniques you know and finish projects stated. My Clay "Sista" Amy Brown joined me at the craft show. It was great to spend time with another clayer.

    ReplyDelete