Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Day, A New Adventure.

I am not the most Techno-Savvy when it comes to this Blog thing.  But... I am signing up for Bead Soup and one must have a Blog.     Also going to participate in the August Art Bead Challenge.  Pretty excited, it should help my stretch my creativity.  I am looking forward to these new adventures.  Some of my favorite people have blogs so I should just join in.  I had a previous Blog that is now defunct.  So this is definitely the place to be. 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Happy to see you in the Bead Soup Blog Party list! It's going to be fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! and welcome to the blog world. I have not been around so very long ...started as I wanted to attend Art Bad Scene challenges in the end of last Year and than Loris SOUP / the last time....You have got a very nice partner and will get lots and lots of visitors!! :)

    ReplyDelete